Accessibility statement for Property Tax Advice
This accessibility statement applies to https://property-tax-advice.co.uk/.
This website is run by Property Tax Advice Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- The BiteSize Tax advice images cannot be read by a screenreader. If you would like to access a word version of these please contact our team.
- The Sharing Our Knowledge Link in the navigation is no clickable and should be skipped.
- We have implemented a noticeable outline in black which works for the majority of the site however we acknowledge that it isn’t always visible in the footer of our site.
- The dropdown element of our navigation to access the following links is not tagged for assistive technology:
- Font sizes for the cookie settings section of our site do not meet minimum standards on all screen sizes. This is controlled by the plugin that is used to implement cookies on our site and cannot be controlled by us.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
- call 01249 816 810
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in as quickly as possible.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed above.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 22 December 2021. It was last reviewed on 22 December 2021.
This website was last tested on 22 December 2021. The test was carried out by All Things Web Ltd.